Advanced Visual Developer
The SDK Browser component is the core programming documentation reference tool.
Like the other components it can be used directly as a standalone application or as an
integrated part of AVD itself. Version 184.108.40.206 of this component is already available
as a FREEWARE product which can be freely downloaded. Check it out The current SDK Browser
HERE. The target component which will operate as a standalone
application and integrate into AVD is version 2.0 of the SDK Browser.
Possible features would include:
Features currently scheduled for version 2 include, but are not limited to:
The SDK Browser's current features can be found HERE.
- (STRUCT)ure browsing
- Hex Dump display for binary files
- Viewing of AmigaGuide files
- Viewing "Simple" HTML documents
- Cross-reference hot links for all function and structure names within the AutoDocs and Include files
- Locale support for languages other than English
- Full GUI for all preference settings
- Seamless integration with AVD
- Much more.
Target purchase price: US $24.95
The above estimates are for version 2.0 of the component, sold as a stand alone application.